Friday, November 5, 2010

Thankful

I am thankful today..thankful that my God is with me...that He is mighty to save me and takes great delight in who I am. I am thankful that He quiets me with His love and beyond my comprehension, rejoices over me with singing.

I am thankful that I can lie down and rest in peace tonight for He is with me.

I am thankful that He doesn't reward me according to my sin and the gunk in my life, nor does He punish me in my iniquity. I am thankful that He made Jesus who knew no sin, to be sin for me so that I can be the righteousness of God through Christ...that there is no condemnation for me in Christ Jesus.

I am thankful that He alone is my Defender and surrounds me as with a shield.

I am thankful that He who began a good work in me will be faithful to complete it.

I am thankful that He hears me...He sees me...He knows me...and He loves me anyway. I am thankful...truly thankful.

What about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment